Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pollen pollen pollen!

There's a good reason I say I hate spring. I'm allergic to pollen, to many of the pollen in spring on top of that! For the past few weeks I've been sneezing and snivelling constantly without having a cold, and breathing is heavier than normal. I also get tired more easily and out of breath for seemingly nothing.
Right now there's quite a lot of pollen of various kinds outside, but I just can't stay indoor with closed windows when the weather is so nice! Even now I have the window open even though it makes me feel really unwell. But with about 12 degrees at 8.40pm I just don't want to close the window just yet.

Yesterday my husband and I bought our tickets to China, and I bought tickets for my parents too- or well, helped them to buy their tickets. So in June my husband and I and my parents are going to China! It will be my third trip to China and my parents first. My husband comes from China so for him it will be going home. And home we go, to Suzhou. June 19th will be so much more than the wedding between the Swedish crown princess Victoria and her fiance Daniel, it's also the day my husband and I will hold a dinner for his relatives and family friends to celebrate my husband and I got married last October. It will be a neat little dinner with about 100 guests or so and I will be wearing a traditional qipao dress that evening.

Now I'd better go and close that window. My nose is clogging up real bad now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment