Wednesday, March 26, 2014

When suddenly, it hits you!

That eureka moment you've been waiting for since being laid off from work due to poor health, that eureka moment that may well be the road back to actually WORKING instead of living off disability! Most of us living on disability want nothing more than to have a real income again, money earned through working and to ensure that the pension for a future retirement will be good.

I have an idea, and if I am to say so myself, it's a pretty damn good idea though I am not going to disclose it to the public just yet! Do I think this will work out? Of course! It's all a matter of putting all the puzzle pieces together and my idea may literally help millions of people world wide, all while it's a job I can do from home, at least for the most part. Might have to travel sometimes to attend something, but should that need arise I'll just have to make sure I either travel comfortably or have time to rest for a day after traveling to a place for a meeting, and then again after the meeting before going home so I'm not in a pile of major ouch when coming home again.

If this all works out the way I want it, I will be running my own company within a not too distant future!

No comments:

Post a Comment