Friday, February 20, 2015

Sometime has to be the first!

As I'm writing this, I'm sitting on an airplane on my way to Krak贸w, Poland via Munich, Germany. I'm currently on the flight to Munich and typing this high up in the sky with my phone on flight mode and will post this blog post as soon as I can get onto a wifi network on the ground. This is my first time blogging from an airplane! 

Why I'm traveling to Krak贸w of all places? Well, mum and I are traveling to attend the Queen+Adam Lambert concert in Krak贸w tomorrow! 
So yes, we're flying down from Sweden to Poland just for a concert! It's amazing though! We're getting to see Queen+Adam Lambert preform live! Plus it's a nice little weekend getaway at the same time, none of us have been to Poland before, only dad has been to Poland before but he's only been to the northern part where the ferries from Sweden goes to. Now dad gets a nice peaceful weekend at home too as he has no interest in Queen! 

Looking out through the airplane window, I see the tiny little moon and some stars outside. It's so peaceful during the flight, I'm listening to music and looking out through the window, looking in the in-flight magazine and writing this post, while sipping on some tomato juice- my all time favorite in-flight beverage! Hydrates well all while it doesn't make you need to run to the loo, for those who are unaware, airplane lavatories are beyond tiny! I try to avoid them when I can, with my 5'8" or 173cm, I more or less hit my knees on the wall 馃槣

Now I shall continue listening to my music and just relax! Hopefully I can post this between my flights in Munich, or I'll try to post it at the hotel in Krak贸w! 

No comments:

Post a Comment