Sunday, December 20, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Oh my, where do I even begin? I didn't think I'd get around to see the movie so soon after the premiere as I haven't been to a movie theater since Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows movies came, which was quite a while ago now. Anyways, tonight I went to the recently opened new movie theater in my town and didn't just watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens once, but TWICE! I really just went out, purchased a ticket for the next showing and minutes later the movie started again.
It was so absolutely amazing! I don't want to drop any spoilers since many haven't gotten to see the movie yet, but I can say as much as GO SEE IT! You won't regret it! They have totally managed to catch the spirit of Star Wars in the movie in an absolutely epic way!

My favorite character is one called Rey, hence the name change in my blog. It's a female character that I felt I could relate to in quite a few ways, and since I'm a Jedi, I believe in and follow the Light side of the Force, so Rey Of Light it is, I just had to add the s at the end as the name had already been taken, it's also similar to ray of light and I always try to find a ray of light in my life even when things may feel heavy.

I've heard there will be more Star Wars movies too, and I for one just can't wait for the next!
If I could jump into the movies and be anyone, I'd be a Jedi and fighter pilot for the Resistance fighting the Galactic Empire and later the First Order.

Snapping back to reality rapidly now, I really need to go to sleep. My parents and I will be going to a mall early to do our Christmas shopping, we're leaving at 9am and it's currently nearing 2am and I barely slept last night, so yeah, I need some sleep and will likely try to dream about being a skilled Jedi and star pilot, I've always had pilot dreams and started to embrace the Force at about the time of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, so it's been a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment