Friday, February 26, 2010

Time for an update.

Not much has happened really. I've been too busy doing nothing lately. I've finally started working again as of last Wednesday. It's just 50% but at least that's better than just being at home all the time. My body can't handle more work right now anyways. My husband has finally passed his driving test last Tuesday and bought a car a week ago so now both my husband and I are drivers and we have a car available. We are so going to meet the spring in different parts of Denmark and Sweden now!

I'm starting to get really annoyed with Facebook in the past few weeks, all there is these days are bugs, glitches and errors! And the slowest browser in history- Firefox, is not making my mood any better really.

Sorry all Firefox fans but FIREFOX SUCKS!

1 comment: