Friday, August 12, 2011

Planning for the future a bit

Looking up Universities in Sweden, to see if there are other schools I could imagine studying at. This far Lund University is still my first choice, now closely followed by Uppsala University. Lund is close to where I am now. Uppsala is a bit north of Stockholm on the east coast of Sweden, which would actually mean further away from home than I am now even. On the other hand, Uppsala, like Lund, is famous for the study atmosphere. Both universities are very old, the two oldest in Sweden even and Lund and Uppsala compete against each other a bit, like some of the top Universities in USA does.

I know one thing is for sure anyways. I DO NOT WANT TO STUDY IN STOCKHOLM!

I'm also looking into the possibilities to take part of my education abroad, likely in the USA. Just looking it up a bit when having nothing better to do ;)

Now I shall study some I think. The fact it's 2:09am doesn't mean a thing to me, I'm wide awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment