Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rough night...

Haven't posted anything for a while again. Haven't been feeling all too great lately, a lot of pain and added pain due to the Mirena and it not doing what it's meant to. Yes, you guessed it right, I'm bleeding again!

I've had enough, more than enough! The Mirena is going out, and it's going to take my damn uterus with it! Heads will roll when I see the gynecologist again on the 14th! I was promised I'd feel better, have less pain, less or no periods. Well, I've been bleeding more than I haven't been bleeding, I've had cramps worse than before I went on any hormonal birth control pills, and the cramps has been with or without bleeding! I'm also having nearly as much skin issues as I did in my teens. The Mirena has been everything the gynecologists said it wouldn't be, and lived up to every reason I didn't want one fitted! I'd not recommend Mirena to my worst enemy if I had one! Having one is pure hell!

As if the Mirena isn't causing enough hell. I am as I'm typing this also fighting off a spinal headache. Feeling a pressure in my neck and lower back and having a cluster headache that literally make me see stars. I should maybe hit the ER for it but it's less than tempting at 2:45am and I don't want to be in a hustling and bustling environment with strong lights at the moment, so I'll just stay in bed to wait it out. Can't even sit up without the pain soaring and dizziness hitting real bad. Shall be interesting to see if and when I'll manage to get any sleep.
I'd put my neck collar on if it wasn't out of reach in the other end of my bedroom. Might attempt to go get it soon though, feel I need it now. Need to attempt getting up to turn off the lights in my apartment as well, really do need remote control for the lights on night like this!

Think I'll take some more painkillers and attempt to get out of bed for the lights now... And then get a movie running on my computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment