Friday, February 28, 2014

Dear EDS

I've had enough of your shenanigans now!
Why are you giving me this horrible headache and neck pain?
Why are you making me almost send myself flying across the room due to stumbling over my own feet, loss of balance or dizziness?
Why are you forcing me to lay down pretty much all day?

I have tons of things I'd like to do or need to do, but being stuck on my back makes it very slow to accomplish anything.
If I have time and inspiration enough, I'm intending to make an EDS awareness video for Rare disease day tomorrow (eh, today for me as it's already Friday!). I say if having time to, as I have many other things I need to do, and as with everything else, this headache and neck pain is behind this delay as well. I haven't really felt like making any video while having the feeling of my brain trying to escape down into my neck!

So thank you, suspected Chiari malformation for adding more crap than just the EDS does! I really didn't have enough to deal with anyways so yeah. Notice the sarcasm here?

On a totally different note: I really fucking HATE the FIFA 14 game! Not because I play it, but because some utter fucking assholes play it and think it's better to hack than getting a job or saving up to buy some filthy fucking game credits! FUCK YOU! I hope you fall onto a football and have the ball shoved up your ass so badly that you look like Violet from Charlie and the chocolate factory! And may you be forced to listen to Justin Bieber and One Direction for all eternity!


No comments:

Post a Comment