Sunday, February 16, 2014

A good day!

Quite a bit has happened since my last post. I've upgraded to a new phone which is awesome, I love it and it has much more storage than my old one and is so much faster!
Finally have space for all my music without having to worry about running out of space anytime soon!
Have just finished adding the music I want in my phone for now, and am having a nice chat over twitter with a really good friend while listening to music.

Feels like I've found my way back to music for the first time in a long time now. I haven't been into listening to music much lately, but now I'm both listening and really feeling inspired to take up my violin playing again for the first time in many years!
Hoping my hands, wrists and neck can handle the violin still. I know I probably won't ever be able to join an orchestra of any kind again as playing for hours at a time would be too much. But just playing some at home again would be great! I have some songs I'd really like to learn on the violin.

In the afternoon today mum and I went to an artificial beach indoors for some light therapy. Lamps that gives you all the good things from the sun, but not the harmful UV. An hour in that light gives you an entire days worth of Vitamin D through sunlight, plus the fact it really feels like you're laying on a sun bed on a beach in the Caribbean. It's really nice to go to that place and just relax for a while and at the same time get some much needed Vitamin D as us here in the north are always deficient in wintertime.

Tomorrow I'm going to a Party Lite "candle party" in the late afternoon. I've been to one of those before and it was really nice to sit and talk with the others and just smell all the candles. The candles are really expensive but to be honest, it's worth it because it's so high quality and the scent is just amazing! I have a couple of different Party Lite tea lights and when lighting one of those, the whole room will get a mild scent from that one little tea light. The room sprays are really nice too!

Next weekend a trip to Gothenburg is planned, for yet another "coffee date" with fellow EDSers from the area. Those meetups are always nice so I'm really looking forward to next weekend!
My neck is causing hell, but I'm not going to let that stop me from going!

No comments:

Post a Comment