Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rubber days...

My joints are like rubber at the moment, and has been for the past few days at least. I don't bend them myself, but many joints just feel more wobbly and the pain level is somewhat up a little bit. Still at a level where I can avoid taking painkillers, but it is bugging me big time. I do however find myself standing with hyperextended knees most of the time when just standing normally- well, normally for me anyways. I try to stand properly but I just can't do it!

It's mainly my wrists, knees and left ankle that really annoys me now, they sound more than usual and just yeah, generally act up! Right wrist has been partly locked a couple of times today and when I get it back to normal again it's with one loud pop!

With this body, I'm definitely never going to have children! Just being a woman is bad enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment