Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A new year.

So here we are, nearly a whole week into the new year. It's 2010, I'll be 25 years old in October, halfway to 50!

Not much has happened this far in 2010, I've mainly been at home due to stomach pain which I've been having for nearly two weeks now. Tomorrow I'm seeing my doctor about it, I can't stand not being able to sleep well at night more now! And I don't want to be home from work! I hope my doctor has some answers tomorrow.

New Year's Eve was pretty peaceful. My husband and I were just at home at my husband's place, I cooked a nice dinner and we cheered in the new year with soda which was in the same kind of bottle as the usual "bubbly" is. The fireworks outside around midnight was the biggest I've ever seen! My husband and I went up to the top floor of the building where he lives and from there we could see most of the city from there. It was fireworks everywhere, all the time, and it was almost as intensive an hour after midnight! I filmed some with video camera but am yet to put those clips into my computer. But when I have transfer them I will upload it to youtube and add it in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment