Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tired of my B12 deficiancy!

It's bothering me again! This time by giving me stomach issues which I haven't noticed and yeah, it went far enough to cause problems which I do notice, if left untreated for much longer it could probably have caused ulcers too.
I'm now taking acid neutralizer along with some powder which I mix into juice or so. But I simply can't take that powder stuff! Doesn't matter what I mix it in, it makes me nearly throwing up drinking it! So I'd better call my doctor tomorrow again and say it's not working- which it isn't along with making me feeling sick when taking it.

I can't take any form of medicine to drink! Not even cough syrup! I can only take pills or injections, that's it. I told the doctor this in my appointment on Thursday but he said "Mix the powder with apple juice and you won't notice it's there". I have mixed it with very strong apple juice, and all I feel is the powder taste and it makes me sick. Today I haven't taken the powder. I don't want to feel sick again! I've had enough of it. I haven't had any effect of the powder anyways, and my stomach is still painful.

I'm on sickleave until the 13th, but something tells me my stomach won't be better by then. But going to call my doctor on Monday anyways, see what he says and if there's anything else to take for my stomach which goes down WITH water and not IN water! I also need to ask if I should maybe start taking my B12 shots more often again since I still feel quite tired and now having this stomach issue. I don't mind taking B12 injections at all, but I do mind not feeling well! But I need to discuss it with my doctor before starting to take my B12 more than once per month again because if I'm going to take it more often I need my doctor to prescribe more B12 vials.

OK, enough rambling now... Time to eat something and start thinking about going over to my husband even though he won't be home when I come today, he's going to sing karaoke with some friends, but as I said to him last night, if he's not home when I come he'll be home later so we still get more time together this weekend if I go over today than if I go over tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment