Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Susan Boyle

I watched a program about Susan Boyle on TV earlier tonight, about her rocket career and success. Found out she had released an album and decided to check it out, so I'm now checking it out online and I can say, I haven't bought a CD in years (mainly because I only listen to MP3 since about 6 years now) but I'm so going to buy Susan Boyle's I dreamed a dream, it's absolutely incredible, amazingly beautiful! Song after song, I get goose bumps and tears in my eyes again and again. I haven't felt like this about music for very very long. Wild Horses has to be one of my favorite songs on the album. It's simply amazing!
I have been amazed by Susan Boyle's singing ever since I first saw the clip of her Talent audition on youtube last year. Today when watching the program about her on TV, both my flatmate and I had goose bumps and tears in our eyes. I'm so happy for Susan, she finally gets to live her dream! And how I wish she had been discovered long ago, she truly has one of the most amazing voices in this universe!

As said above: I'm so going to buy this album!


No comments:

Post a Comment