Thursday, January 14, 2010

Now that was a surprise!

Googled BigBang for a while just now, just because I thought I could be interesting to know more about the individuals in the group. That was a shocker, I had thought they were at least about 25 years old like me, but in fact the oldest member was born in 1987 and the youngest in 1990! Like wow, so young and already so experienced and their talent seem to have no end. I was born in 1985, making me 2-5 years older than all of them!
I could see they are young, but could never have guessed they were younger than me. But on the other hand, it's pretty darn impossible to tell the age of someone from Asia just by looks, unless they already have wrinkles. Asians have a tendency to look much younger than their true age! I had to get an ID card already the year I turned 15 because people thought I was at least about 18, guess it didn't help already towering at 172cm at that time ;) I had to show my ID quite a few times on bus and train to not have to pay adult ticket!

OK, enough rambling for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment