Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I've had enough!

I've had enough of people trying to rule my life in one way or another. The only one deciding what I do with my body and with my life is me!

I've had enough of being looked down upon because of medicines I take or aid I use, I don't take anything for fun nor do I use aid for attention or for fun, I take my medicines and use certain aid items because I need it, either to manage better or to just cope at all.

I'm not on the internet as much as I used to be, and that's my choice. I have real life friends near me and family and I feel it's them I want to spend my time with now. In the past few weeks I've even considered leaving Twitter, but have decided I'm just taking a break and not tweeting for now.

I'm physically struggling at the moment, and I'm feeling emotionally run down. I don't feel depressed or anything like that, just emotionally exhausted due to some things that has happened and which I'm not going to share any details about on here.

On top of being hit by the pain train badly almost every day, and the emotional exhaustion, my insomnia is worse than ever and I rarely fall asleep before like 6 in the morning, sleep bad and wake up a lot.

I can't take any more now...

I only really talk with a couple of close friends online, and one real life friend at the moment all three are friends I can trust and that don't judge, they like me for who I am, and when they need me, I'm always there for them, and of course I have regular contact with my parents even though I don't go to them daily, I mind my own at home... Other than that, people don't see me a whole lot. I spend my time at home, reading books, watching TV, cuddling with my cat and enjoying the sound of silence around me unless I have a friend over and just have a lot of fun playing Rayman raving rabbids on my PS2. I do things that makes me happy and relaxed.

I have some plans for what I want to do in the next few months, but need to get some things in place before going ahead with any of it...

I've been back in my hometown for a year now anyways, this past Saturday was the 1 year anniversary actually. I'm glad I'm back home and near family and friends instead of having to travel for hours to see any of them. It actually feels like I have more of a life now than I did in Denmark where I only talked with workmates at work, outside of work I didn't have any real life social life.

Now I shall watch Oprah and might even get to watch Rachael Ray before feeling sleepy enough to fall asleep without taking sleeping aid. Oprah just started, Rachel is on in about an hour... It's nearly 5 in the morning as I'm finishing this post and I'm not even yawning.

No comments:

Post a Comment