Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hypermobility and I

Hypermobility or possibly Ehlers Danlos Syndrome may be the cause behind my constant pains and aches. I realized that shortly before Christmas and the more I read, the more everything fits in really. I don't have joints that dislocate all the time, but many joints can be overstretched. The reason I think it's not impossible I have EDS is because even after years and years of working with my hands, they're most of the time so soft you'd think I sit at home all day wearing cotton gloves, I can get scars easily from small injuries that normally wouldn't leave a scar, and as I'm a woman, I have these joyful few days every month and that is a pure nightmare especially on the worst day when I need to go every hour or so for a while to avoid leaks. It has always been like that.

I'm going to ask my GP to refer me to someone who can test me for EDS and HMS, I really just want answers!

Oh, and I'm writing this blog while having a fever and generally not feeling at all well, freezing because of the fever and everything so I don't really know what I'm writing.

Anyways, thought I'd post some pictures of my "partytricks" as I like to call it ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment