Sunday, January 16, 2011

Planning the journey of my life!

It sounds dramatic, but it isn't really. I'm just planning to go on an extended weekend to Barcelona sometime this year, and I'll see an opera there and if I can get to see Montserrat Caballé perform, that would be the absolute best! I'm also going to London for a few days to see some places that were important to Queen and Freddie Mercury, and to see the musical We will rock you. I'm also hopefully going to attend the Freddie Mercury Memorial festival in Montreaux, Switzerland in September and put some flowers at the base of his memorial statue there. Freddie would turn 65 this year, had he still been amongst us, and it's also 20 years ago since his passing so doing this journey this year feels like the right thing to do!
If any of my friends reading this would like to go with me, or meet me at one of the locations do let me know. The more the merrier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment