Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm a student again!

I'm a university student again! It's the first time in 2 years I'm studying anything, and I feel really motivated! I went to my university this morning to attend an introduction day, the course is net based, but school is in Lund which is only like an hour away from Copenhagen, so anyways. I got to meet some of my classmates, and the two teachers out of which one teacher I've had before when I tried this course at Campus in 2006, the other teacher was new to me but he seems great! I had a blast today despite having to get up at the ungodly hour of 6.30 on a Saturday to be at school at 9am ;)
I came back home at about 4pm, and have been studying for about 2 hours since I came home, practicing writing characters by hand. It's a bit overkill at this point since we don't have to use characters yet, but I want to learn it and learn it well so it's better to start early. As for the course now, all of it is repeat for me as I've already passed this part of the course, but I feel I need to repeat it to manage the part I haven't passed yet, it's been 4.5 years so I've forgotten most of what I learned at campus.
I was really in the mood to do some translation exercises today, but there wasn't any new ones up on the course web page yet :( The one that was up is the very same one I did at school this morning.
Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment