Monday, January 24, 2011

In all its randomness

I just feel like blogging, so that's what I'm doing now.
It's been a Monday pretty much like any other Monday, overly busy at work as always, and the weekend has as always been too short. I swear, the people who invented the weekdays must have been bad at maths! Shouldn't the workweek and weekend be shared equally between the number of days in a week? Seriously, what sense does it make with a 5 day workweek but only 2 days weekend? Aren't people supposed to have a life outside work? Like hellooo I'm a full time worker, and now also a part time student who also enjoys a good chat with my many friends from all over the world. I need more weekend to have time with it all ;)
On top of everything else I'm working hard on one day make my dream reality with the awareness and charity choir. I have even decided on a few songs already even if it's all just in the dream-about stage yet. And the location for it all will most likely be London even if that's like an hour or more by plane from where I live. I just feel London is a central place, a place where you can really make a difference and it may be easier to find people who want to sing too :)

But before any of that can happen, I have my dream trip I'm planning for this year: Opera in Barcelona, Put flowers on at the foot of the statue in Montreux, visit London to see some important Queen and Freddie Mercury places and see the musical We will rock you!

Until summer, I'll work hard, and study hard and then hopefully go on my trip :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree with you weekends are too short especially when it happens that I have to work on Saturdays and Sundays as well.
    Keep on with the hard work, it will get you where you want to in due time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fortunate enough to only work Monday-Friday, but still. I need more weekend! There's just too many things I don't have time to do on workdays because I get home at 7pm, need to take a shower and have dinner and try to go to sleep reasonably early :/

    ReplyDelete