Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!


Not many know this side of me as I don't show it often. Only very few would understand anyways and even fewer would be able to relate to it.
It was a very serious conversation last night with a very good friend or even twin soul that inspired me to write what I'm writing now. He can relate to it and we have this mutual understanding of each other rarely seen on this planet.

I have seen a lot in my life, writing all the details would take too long, most of you reading this would not understand and some of you may lay sleepless at night pondering how anyone can deal with this.

Anyways, all things I have seen or experienced has made me strong, stronger than you would expect from someone who is 25. It has also given me a very serious side. Now if my twin soul is serious enough to make a German blush (his own words), my serious side would make the whole German army from WW2 blush and laugh nervously.

How would I make the German army blush? By my determination, lack of fear and my ability to hold my head high and walk with long, confident steps through life!

Most people know me as a goofball who can make them laugh, and that's also the side of me I show the most. I am generally a very happy person who loves to share my happiness with others. I look positive upon most things and if life gives me lemons, I make lemonade.

Reality can be bitter sometimes, but add some sugar and life is sweet :)

I'd never had dared to say hi if I couldn't handle what it could bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment