Sunday, February 20, 2011

Headaches...

Now seriously, headaches just have to be the worst kind of pain you can have. What can possibly be worse than a real bad headache which is just throbbing and pounding inside your head and no matter what you do, there's no relief to it.

If you have pain anywhere else in your body, you can still do things, but a headache really knows how to keep you in bed in a dark, silent room and it doesn't care about what you want to do or not.

I'm fortunate enough to not get headaches very often, but when I do get them it can be pretty bad, and even worse if it's a migraine.

I do however have pain somewhere in my body constantly, but none of that bothers me as much as a headache does when I get one. The only thing that can be nearly as bad as a headache is a real bad back pain that kinda locks your legs so you can barely move, that happens to me every now and then.

I've had a light headache this afternoon and evening, but it's nothing compared to how it can be, and nothing compared to how a headache can be for others.

Guess all I wanted to say is... Big hugs to all who suffers from bad headaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment