Sunday, August 1, 2010

It hurts...

It hurts when a group members festival is more important than spending quality time together.
It hurts when a friend moving is more important than spending quality time together.
It hurts when even 5 minutes of cuddle is too much to ask for after hours apart.
It hurts when you don't tell me things early.
It hurts when yet another weekend is spent mostly alone.

It hurts so bad I want to scream, throw things around and even hurt myself. But do I? No, because that's how I know you don't want to see me...


All this has happened in the last few days- AGAIN... Yes, I'm hurt and yes I'm crying. Yes, I'm considering cutting myself to let the pain out, but it just gives such horrid scars so I'm not going to and have never done in past either.
I'll just be a good wife and tidy the laundry and clean the bathroom all while the tears are streaming down my face over yet another weekend lost.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanna give you a big hug! I hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni!
    Sååå länge sedan!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Hur e det?...fick denna adress av Maria (min dotter)

    har du lust så maila gärna...jag vill veta hur du har det i livet!...vet ju såpass att du e gift o bor i K-hamn....men länge sen jag pratade med din mamma oxå, som jag ibland träffar i affären!
    kram i massor Lisbeth o Diddi, min stora monsterhund *ler*

    ReplyDelete