Monday, July 25, 2011

Late night blogging again again...

It's now just 3:20am, I'm not even beginning to feel sleepy yet. Missing my best friend who seems to have a busy afternoon/evening today, that happens sometimes. Hopefully catch up in the morning instead :)

Ordered some more books earlier, can't wait until I have them! I just want to start reading! Have been studying maths quite a bit today. Found this great webpage called maths.com which goes through pretty much everything from 1+1 to calculus and "worse" and has many videos showing examples too, it's really a good webpage! I'll use that page a lot for my maths studies! Even Algebra is starting to make sense with the help of that webpage ;) Now if physics could have a webpage like that too, I'll learn in no time!

I really want to learn it all, motivation is on top! When I read really complicated physics things now for recreation, I wish I could understand it all. That must say something, I've finally found what I want to do! I wouldn't even look at it if I wasn't interested in it. One day I will learn it, and read those texts again and have it make sense :) I'm determined!

Ok, nearly 4am. I'm still not sleepy! Think I'll just study some more maths!

No comments:

Post a Comment