Friday, July 22, 2011

Random thoughts of an overactive mind

For the past few days, my brain has spent a lot of the time planning and even more time thinking. Reading up on random complicated things and studying some maths in between.

The odd random thoughts of an overactive mind today is related to the universe. I'm kinda doubting the Big Bang theory a bit, along with wondering if the universe has an end or if it just keeps going and going forever. And if the universe has an edge, which would barely have a sign notifying anyone, what's there, beyond the universe? Theories says the universe is still expanding, so surely there has to be somewhere where universe hasn't reached yet, what is there?

This kind of thoughts surely doesn't help me beat insomnia, but I really couldn't care less! I'm more interested in thinking than in sleeping! I will and I do sleep when I'm tired ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment