Friday, July 29, 2011

Restless...

I'm still waiting for the books I ordered during the weekend. Apparently my order is being handled now. I Sure hope I'll have those books tomorrow or I probably won't have them until Monday! I just want to start reading!

I'm a pretty restless person. I have to have something to do at all times. I can't just sit and stare at the ceiling. Now when I'm not working (am on sick leave) I'm literally bouncing off the walls if I have a day with nothing to do! Just watching TV or playing games on PS2, PSP or computer just doesn't do it. I need to do something creative, like reading and by that I don't mean reading novels!

On another note, I overdid it today, went grocery shopping, cleaned the kitchen and cooked dinner all in just a few hours. All that with a back which would barely let me get up this morning, and knees which feels a bit like aching jello from time to time. I couldn't care less! If I want to do something, I do it!

So, daytime today has been pretty productive :) Plans for tomorrow, or actually daytime today as it's nearing 2am, involves 2-3 machines of laundry and a general sweep over of my apartment :) And reading, if I just get my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment