Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas preparations

Today I've been over to Malmö to do some Christmas shopping, and find a dress to wear at the Christmas party at work on friday. I found a couple of presents today, and I did find a dress. I found a red dress in a light and silky material and it's reaching to the knees so it's not too short. But I do have a feeling my workmates will be shocked when they see me wearing it. None of them have seen me in a dress before, except for the workmates who have seen the wedding pictures.

In the past couple of days I've been doing some rather drastic changes in my restaurant in Restaurant City. I now have a winter theme in the restaurant, and it's quite a bit of Christmas decorations now. RC is going to release more Christmas decorations soon so I've saved quite a bit of space in my restaurant for that. And after Christmas I can still keep my restaurant the way it is now and just have the typical Christmas items put into storage. There's not much Christmas about snowmen and non decorated Christmas trees with some snow on. But Santa and such has to go into hiding after Christmas again.
I still haven't unlocked all the Christmas dishes, or the dishes Gourmet King can give you if a friend has found him. I've found him twice, but haven't seen or heard about any of my Facebook friends finding him. It is however true that not many of my Facebook friends who play Restaurant City are very active players. Only very few I know play it quite seriously while most of my friends are still below level 20. I hope when some friend DO find him that they'll let me know about it.

Had a long msn chat with a friend from Singapore yesterday afternoon. It was a lot of fun and both of us are RC players, and he has to be the friend I have who knows the most about RC. Really nice to exchange experiences and help eachother out. But I do find it very facinating that my friend has never experienced winter and snow! Like wow, never seen snow! I've seen enough snow to last for a lifetime and pretty much wish I could just do like the birds in autumn- move south for the winter and come back in spring!

Well to make a long post less long, I'd better round it up now and head to bed.
So nights, and I'll update again through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment