Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas!

Well, since we celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve and not Christmas day here in Sweden. A MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Our Christmas tree is decorated, the ham has been glazed, all presents has been put under the tree yesterday. And all Gingerbread cookies has been baked- and what a success they were this year! I really do have a talent with baking :D

Our Christmas tree, with presents under:


Outside it's WHITE. We are having a WHITE CHRISTMAS :D First time since 2001 we have a white Christmas in my home village! We went out on the countryside outside a nearby village yesterday and it was so beautiful with the snow and forest. Like a Christmas card!




A couple of days ago, while waiting at the train station for my husband to arrive, it was snowing heavily, so just to amuse myself a little while waiting for my husband's train to arrive, I took a picture of myself in the snow:



So with these pictures, I wish you all a Merry Christmas! May you celebrate today or tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment