Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holidays are over...

Today my vacation ends. Hubby and I are going back home from my parents place, and tomorrow I start working again, even though it's only 3 days of work before New Year's eve. I'm not overly looking forward to going home today I must admit. The week I've had at my parents place has been too short! I want to spend more time with my parents and my cat! I have only met one of my childhood friends, and haven't had time to meet my other friends. The days has just been too busy! My friends are not overly happy about me not seeing them when I'm at my parents place, but what to do? There's just not time... My parents even live neighbor with one of my friends, and I haven't had time to meet that friend even for 2 minutes this week.
On the more positive side though: It's been a great week, surrounded by family and it's been plenty of snow and the first white Christmas since 2001. I have gotten a lot of rest and been relaxing most of the time, so hopefully the three days of work this coming week will be smooth.

My husband and I are going to take the bus from Gothenburg to Copenhagen today, a small trip that takes 4.5 hours! We could have taken the train too, but we'd just like to buy a ticket, not the whole train or railroad! The train ticket prices are just insane, one ticket would have cost about the same or more, as the bus ticket cost for two!

Oh well, I'd better start preparing for the trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment