Thursday, December 31, 2009

Like wow...

It's less than 24 hours left of 2009 now! Scary thought...

Going over to Denmark to be with my husband as early as possible when I wake up. Should go to sleep soon since it's half past midnight already. But first thing I'll do when waking up will be to go to a supermarket in town and buy something nice for dinner for the evening. The supermarket near where I live is basically just a convenience store so they definitely don't have something fit for New Year's eve.

I'm getting really tired of my stomach now. I've been having pain since Sunday evening and since then I've barely been able to eat anything because I don't have any appetite. Feels like my stomach is taking a holiday, but a painful one...

Now I should be going to sleep, though it's very tempting to play some more Sims3, World adventures before sleep. I'm tired enough to fall asleep sitting in my computer chair now, but at the same time I need to get used to staying awake late because I can't go to sleep this "early" tomorrow night, and if I go to bed now most likely my stomach would keep me awake anyways. So I can't really decide, Sims3 or sleep.

Anyways, enough for today, eh, for now. Might post again before 2010 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment