Tuesday, October 30, 2012

After sun comes rain...

We had a cold, crisp, sunny weekend which was really nice. Now the weather is back to normal and it's rainy and windy again! We're not even anywhere near Hurricane Sandy for that matter, "she" is like 3500 miles away across the Atlantic ocean!

My wrists has had enough now, they're toast, especially left. How I'm supposed to get outside at all tomorrow I don't know, it hurts too much to put any weight on my wrists and walking unaided is not an option :( My meds only took the edge off of the pain, I took a low dose though, could have taken the double but I really don't like doing that, it's bad enough having to resort to pills at all.

Not feeling at all well today, the cold, humid, windy weather goes into my joints, plus the wear and tear on them. Add IBS acting up, giving a fair bit of stomach pain and discomfort...

At least I bought a notebook today, to use as a kind of diary. I'm planning to write down what I do, if I take medicine, how I feel and how I feel about things, and maybe even eventually let my doctor read it to give him an insight in my life as it's difficult to get an idea about it in just a short consultation. With the PenAgain pen I should be able to write more by hand before it hurts too bad, especially once I have my ring splints.

Thumbs hurting too much for typing now... Need to rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment