Friday, April 19, 2013

My brain feels like the Duracell bunny on speed!

I have so much going on in my head right now, brilliant plans and ideas and I'm itching to get started with it all and basically just need to decide where to put it all!
My brain is so full of ideas and thoughts it feels like the Duracell bunny on speed, and I haven't taken any drugs other than my usual painkiller which doesn't affect me anything else than removing some of the pain. I just have a very creative thunderstorm going on between my brain cells and plans and ideas unfolding faster than you can say Quantum physics!
Now if these brilliant ideas and plans would just choose to unfold in daytime and not at 4am, I'd be a happier bunny lol
I'm beyond overtired and yet I can't sleep because my mind is just too busy with my ideas!
This might well be the masterpiece I've been waiting for since I got laid off from work due to my physical health situation back in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment