Monday, November 23, 2009

I really do sincerely dislike mondays!

The weekend has been totally great. My parents came down to Copenhagen to visit me and my husband. We went to Tivoli on saturday evening after enjoying a nice dinner at a Chinese restaurant outside Tivoli. Saturday was the best day this far in November when it comes to weather. It was sunny and not much wind at all, a perfect day to be outside a lot. Tivoli was very nice. So pretty with all the Christmas lights, I took some pictures with my phone, transfering pictures right now from phone to computer. Oh, and it might be a mobile phone camera, but I do have 8.1 megapixel camera (SonyEricsson C905) so the picture quality should be fair enough.

Some pictures I took.






I have some more, but they need to be edited first to be shown in the right direction.


Yesterday we did Malmö, and had lunch up in a tall building called Kronprisen. It was Christmas lunch and it was really delicious! But due to rain I didn't take much pictures yesterday, but here are some anyways.






Today it's monday again. And as you might see on the title of my blog today, I'm not a fan of mondays! And this monday was no exception. The system at work went down again for about 2 hours, and it was the third time in less than 2 weeks the system went down, so both me and my workmates are quite fed up with system errors! Luckily I bought Anti-stress pills yesterday (it's just some small candy with coffee flavour, but the package it comes in says "Anti Stress Pills") LOL
Now I'm just trying to get my hair dry, and re-charge myself to cope with the rest of the week. Feeling pretty tired today due to the busy weekend.

Going to relax some more now and sleep as soon as my hair is dry enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment