Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some days are just great!

There will be a Christmas after all! The project at work has been delayed again. I'm very happy about it because it will enable me to be with my family for longer than just the actual Christmas weekend, but at the same time feeling a little bit annoyed about it because the system currently in use is not the most stable on the planet. But I do think they made a good decision to wait with the new system until it's been fully tried out and everyone has had good time to learn how to use it.

Today has also been one of November's few sunny days! So all in all, a good day.

I'm going to be a Santa at work on Friday together with at least one of my workmates. We're going to surprise the morning team on Monday by doing Christmas decorations in our department on Friday afternoon when most people has started their weekend. One of the advantages with being on the afternoon team! So on Monday morning when people come to work, they'll be greeted by Santas and glitter! We might even overdo it a bit and put up some lights, but we'll have to buy some first then so I'll see if we put up lights or not.

I'm going to put up lights at home in the weekend anyways. Sunday is first of Advent! Wow, Christmas is coming fast!

Time to get my hair a bit dryer now, and transfer some Christmas music to my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment