Sunday, November 15, 2009

Windows Vista or 7?

So it's Sunday. A sleepy day indeed as nothing is open in Denmark, or well, a few smaller supermarkets are open but that's about it. I haven't been outside today at all, been too sleepy so spent the day at home doing as little as possible and thinking about if I should or shouldn't upgrade my Vista to Windows 7. Said and done, I'm now backing up my whole C drive into D drive and when that is finished I'll give Windows 7 a go. I really do hate Vista so the sooner I get rid of it the better!
Vista is probably the worst OS ever made by Windows! The only good thing about Vista is the graphics. But other than that it's just heavy and slow! I'm pretty sure it did kill my old laptop too... But it's so not gonna get my new laptop so bye bye Vista!
Now I'm going to actually enjoy my 4GB ram! Vista has been eating most of it just to keep running. And I rarely or never re-start my computer simply because Vista takes half a day to start. So at night I just close the screen and let my computer sleep. That way I can use it faster next time. Maybe with Windows 7 I'll be able to let my computer turn off completely more often. It's damn annoying with the strong blue lights blinking anyways when computer is just in sleep mode, always have to cover it with some clothes to not look like there's an ambulance parked in the bedroom!

Going to have some dinner now. Hopefully my backup will be finished after eating. Would like to change OS already tonight :P

No comments:

Post a Comment