Monday, November 9, 2009

My first post

After not being able to figure out how to fully customize my other blog, I decided to give Blogger a try. I decided the other day to start blogging, and I'm 24 years old so it is about time to start!
I am as said above, 24 years old. I'm a Swedish woman, married to a Chinese man and I love him so incredibly much! I also like China very much, and actually feel more at home in China than in Europe. I'm a big fan of Chinese music and I'm trying to learn Chinese which is easier said than done when working fulltime and barely having time for anything else than work and sleep and being with my husband.

I've recently been diagnosed with B12 deficiency, if it's chronic or temporary I do not know now. But I currently inject myself with B12 twice weekly to regain my energy and well being again. It's been some rough months of not feeling well until finally having an answer on why I wasn't feeling well. I've just started working again today after being on sickleave for 2 weeks. My doctor said I had about 80% of the symtoms of B12 deficiency so he was pretty sure about the diagnose even before the lab results came. So with that knowledge it's really no wonder I have been feeling very tired and having a lot of headache, dizzyness and having my eyes acting wierd from time to time in the past months. Before I started with the B12 injections I could easily sleep for about 15 hours per day and still feel tired, and I could drink coffee all the time and it didn't affect me at all, I'd still have been able to more or less fall asleep while being upside down.

Now I'm going to have some dinner, and then relax because I'm very tired after work today.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment