Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday 12th

Oh dear. Tomorrow is friday 13th! But it isn't just any friday 13th, it's also my husband's birthday and he's turning 25. I'm not into superstition and such, so for me, tomorrow is just a normal friday, which is the best day of the week and happens to be my husband's birthday aswell. Going to get up earlier than normal to celebrate him in the morning before I go to work, and then there will be a little more celebration when I come back from work. Nothing big, just a nice home cooked dinner and some cake.

Going to take my B12 shot tomorrow morning before I go to work too. But that will only take a couple of minutes or so.

I had a look at engrish.com a few mintues ago, and reacted about the picture from Suzhou which says Look out, knock head. I sent a pretty much identical picture to them nearly 3 years ago now and that wasn't put up on the page, now a sign like that is up, but I'm not mentioned. So I have just sent an email to them pointing out that I sent them that sign years ago. I don't ask them to use my photo instead or aswell, I just feel it's little to ask for to be mentioned in the "photo courtesy" for the sign. I feel it's not right to only give someone else the credit for finding that sign when I found it in early january 2007 and submitted it to engrish.com shortly after. Oh well. I'll see what they reply if they reply to my email...

Feeling pretty sleepy today. It's been a busy week at work, and I've been working a little bit harder than I should have, considering the fact that I've been on sickleave for 2 weeks. I should have started a bit more slow and easy, but went onto fullspeed at once more or less.

Wearing lenses today for the first time in a couple of weeks. My eyes are not overly happy about it today it seems. It's night and day lenses, but despite putting them in this morning, new, I think I'll take them out already tonight and just let my eyes rest for a while. It's always troublesome when taking a new pair of lenses, seems to take some time for the lens to get along with my eyes. After a few days use I don't even feel I wear lenses. It's always like that with a new pair of lenses, even in periods where I use it almost every day and keep them in for up to 4 days straight. Just like having to walk in a new pairs of shoes really... Not comfortable until they've been worn for a while.

Think I'll take my lenses out now, and get ready for sleep real soon. I'll probably get up at 7am tomorrow instead of at 8am. Want celebrate my husband and give him the birthday gift I've bought for him, before I go to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment