Thursday, November 26, 2009

TGIF tomorrow!

Only one more workday this week and thanks heaven for that! My feet are quite litterally killing me. So much pain when wearing my safety shoes I can barely even walk after a few hours of wearing those shoes. I bought new insoles today on my way home from work, and those insoles should be better than my current. The ones I bought today are also made of gel, but they have some harder gel around to keep it stable around the heel, and under the heel and front pad of the foot it has some beewax shaped pattern which makes the gel even softer in those places. My current gel insoles are just gel but not much support, stability or flexibility under, so when standing on them it's still too hard to stand on, and when walking it becomes too unstable I get that acid feeling in my legs even when walking slowly.
Other than the insole problem, my safety shoes are pretty good. I've worn them a lot now so the soles are very flexible and the leather around the foot fits my feet now too. I don't even notice there is a steel cap on the toes now, just so used to it I guess. Only time I've noticed the steel cap lately would be yesterday when my foot slipped inside my shoe and slided into the steel when playing table tennis.
Oh well enough about that.

Today I've been looking everywhere at work to find the box with Christmas decorations that should be somewhere in the far end of the warehouse, but alas, I didn't find it! Seems like there won't be any decorating tomorrow afternoon, unless some workmate comes forward and knows where the box is. I can of course buy some new Christmas decorations, but when we do have some somewhere we might aswell use that instead of wasting money on buying new decorations.

Dang, I've been having hiccups for the past 10 minutes now! Must be the cold air in the room. It has just been raining outside so it's humid cold in the room now even though the room temperature is totally fine.

Better take care of my hiccups now, and get my hair dried so I can go to sleep. This morning I was awaked by drilling at 7.50am, sure, I was snoozing and planned to get up about 5 minutes later, but it was the 2nd time this week those idiots working on the facade started drilling at 8am or before! If they do it tomorrow aswell, I will go out in nightdress or underwear, unplug their machine and then cut off the cable and put chewinggum in the powersupply thing on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment