Monday, November 16, 2009

Windows 7

I ended up upgrading to Windows 7 yesterday. I'm now running Windows 7 Ultimate and it's great! My computer can now use its RAM for other things instead of using it up on running the system, and my computer is now much faster than before. Took a while to backup the C drive yesterday and then install Windows 7, and then it took even longer to re-install softwares after the upgrade finished. I now have a fully functional laptop with most of the softwares I use. Just need to re-install The Sims 3 and fix my QQ music playlists again and everything will be great! I'm yet to download Live messenger, but seeing I rarely or never chat there I can so live without it! I mostly use Live messenger to see when I get emails to my hotmail. My prefered chat software is QQ, it's very reliable and not as unstable as Live messenger.

Oh well, I'd better focus on getting my laptop back to normal- but with the new system :)

No comments:

Post a Comment