Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF!

Finally Friday! And not too soon! Been a tiring week at work with all those system breakdowns and trying to catch up after it. We caught up in my area today, but there's still several workmates going in tomorrow to help other areas at work. I'm not going to work until Monday. My parents are coming down tomorrow and staying until Sunday so I simply don't have time to work tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow evening my parents, my husband and I are going to have a look at the Christmas market in Tivoli, it opens today and will be open until December 30th. We visited the Christmas market in Tivoli last year aswell, it was very cozy with all the lights, and there's just no such thing as having too many candy apples! Last year it was snowing heavily, but tomorrow it's supposed to be nearly 10 degrees outside, now that's contrasts! We went to Tivoli the same weekend last year as it will be this time. We really do have an unusually warm November this year, yesterday I only needed to wear my workclothes (trousers, T-shirt and safety shoes) and a softshell coat on my way to and from work, and I didn't feel cold at all.

I'll bring my camera to Tivoli tomorrow and take a lot of pictures. Will try to put some of them on here tomorrow evening or on Sunday, or just as soon as I have time after the trip to Tivoli.

Now I'm going to have a late dinner, and then tidy some at home so my husband and I don't have to feel ashamed when my parents come LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment