Saturday, November 28, 2009

Just another day with DSB First...

Yet another day of train delays and cancelled trains...
My husband and I went to a big shopping center called Fields today. We missed one train by less than 3 minutes, and then the train we planned to take which should have arrived our station minutes later just zoomed by after being delayed for about 9 minutes and therefore going non-stop from the airport to the Central station. After about 20 minutes wait on a cold train platform a train finally came and 3 minutes later we got off the train again to go to the shopping center.
We had lunch the first thing we arrived the shopping center. Went to a Sushi/Thai place we had not tried before, but it was very nice! My husband had beef ramen, and I had chicken ramen, and then we finished it off by ordering some sushi too. My husband had some salmon and tuna sushi on rice. And I had some vegetarian alternative because I don't like fish. The vegetarian alternative were some cucumber maki, rice covered with fried tofu (those were delicious!) and then rice with omelette on top and a piece of seaweed holding it in place. I'm not a fan of seaweed but I could handle it by overusing the soy sauce and put a piece of ginger on top haha

I also bought a Christmas present today. But for who it is or what it is, I won't say ;)

Anyways, after a few hours in Fields we decided to go back home again. Managed to catch a train instantly, but when I glanced at the screen it was big time disaster! Some trains were delayed for up to 57 minutes! I took a picture of that, and I have many similar pictures from my earlier "episodes" with DSB First. Being a commuter, I have to endure them at least 5 days per week until my husband and I can buy a car :P

Have fun with the pictures... The first one is from today.









All in all, I think my cat's butt pretty much sums up the service and accuracy of DSB First! May DSB First smell cat farts for a year! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment