Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Have made a decision.

I'm going to pick up my keyboard in my rental storage room this weekend! I'm so in the mood to start playing again. I used to have bit of a talent to play by ear both on keyboard and violin. I want to start with that again, and really learn to play keyboard! My keyboard is almost the size of a piano, so it's not one of them toy ones. Mine is a real one, from Casio.
I don't know about today, but I used to have a good music ear a few years back, think it's still there, I just need to start with the music again.
May attempt to play Bohemian Rhapsody by ear, who knows.
If I can play Schindler's list on violin without ever seeing the music sheet for it, I should be able to play parts of Bohemian Rhapsody on keyboard... When I played Schindler's list by ear I had not even learned the highest tones in it in violin class yet (and never did) I just found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment