Monday, November 22, 2010

Little bit more than 24h in :)

So I've had my nose bling since yesterday afternoon. So far so good. I don't feel it's there, no issues with it what so ever! Just had a laugh at work today in the afternoon as it took almost all day before anyone even noticed I had it! So my nose piercing is the way I want it to be- nice and discrete and behaving :)
It will just be interesting to see if my parents will notice it this coming weekend. I won't be stupid enough to tell them ;) If they spot it, I think dad will not say much, mum will call me incredibly stupid.
But really, it's just a tiny little nose stud, barely visible. I like it a lot anyways! Should I get tired of it sometime in the future, it will be such a tiny mark it will barely be visible. Now if I had got a tattoo done, I'd think about it for longer than I did before getting this piercing. I've actually been wanting to get a tattoo since I was 18, and I'm 25 now and still haven't decided on what and where.
Maybe one day I'll find the perfect tattoo and have it done. But now is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment