Sunday, November 21, 2010

Small changes that makes a big difference

Today I've had one of those pretty boring Sundays, both with everything in Copenhagen being closed and having to do the laundry along with the grey and generally dull weather. I just felt like doing something! So I took the train over to Malmö in Sweden in the early afternoon, went to a shopping mall and step into a piercing studio! 40 minutes later I go back to the very same piercing studio and had a nose piercing done! I had been considering getting a nose piercing for some time, just felt I wanted to change something with my look a tiny bit, but I had definitely not planned on having it done today or even before the new year! But anyways, now I have it! I barely felt it at all, and less than an hour later I had already gotten used to the piercing and don't even notice it's there. I had somewhat expected it to be painful, and having tears, but nope, painless and no tears! I only got a little watery in my eyes as when you're about to sneeze but the sneeze doesn't come, but never needed to wipe my eyes.
Ever since I had the piercing done this afternoon, I just feel great! Such a small change really boosted my self confidence!
And while I waited for my appointment at the studio, I went to do some shopping. Bought a stand for my laptop to be able to have it at an angle, and bought a cable adapter for earphones as my keyboard uses the bigger connection and all earphones are the small connection.
All in all, a great weekend with cinema yesterday, buying a lot of Queen CD's and getting that nose piercing done today and finding a cable adapter :)

Next weekend I'll be at my parents place again, for the first time since mid October. If my parents even notices my nose piercing, at least mum will call me incredibly stupid LOL But I'm 25 and can do what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment