Friday, November 26, 2010

Posting from the train.

Sitting on a train now, on my way to my parents and childhood home village :)
As I was waiting for the train in Copenhagen main station, I was listening to a choir singing carols in the main hall, and quietly singing along. Made me want to join a choir actually. Think maybe I'll look into that after the holidays. Problem is, most choirs are church based, and as an atheist I'd rather sing non-religious songs.
I'll look into it anyways. The inspiration from this morning mentioned in my previous post today still lingers with me. But guess I'll have to start small and get to know my voice before possibly taking it another step.
But I have ideas, big ideas... Oh how I wish it could be reality one day :)


Right now though, my main focus is to not sing loud on the train, and to catch my 2 connection trains. My connections were tight to begin with, currently running 20 minutes late makes me feel pretty stressed. Can't enjoy the train journey the same way I'd normally do as I constantly worry about having to run between platforms or maybe miss a connection and not knowing how to get to my parents place! My first connection is too far away from my home village so I can not possibly have my parents come pick me up there! Think it's like 130-150km away from my home village. Should I run too late for 2nd connection it's not as bad as it is "only" 55km from home village.
I don't normally take this route with the train, but this time it was the departure from Copenhagen that fit best with my work schedule along with arriving home village a bit earlier. Normally I go along the west coast and just change train in Gothenburg.

Oh well. Will keep you updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment