Thursday, November 25, 2010

I've found myself at last!

I had a rough day at work today with a lot of problems with things which made me having to run after certain people rather than actually working. Problems still not solved, but that will have to be someone else project for tomorrow as I'm going to do other things tomorrow at work!
Anyways, so there I was, having a lousy day and the only light in my day was the music streaming through my earphones, filling me up with wonderful tones. A thought came into my head: I believe in music, Queen is my religion and Freddie Mercury is my God!

Ever since I started to really listen to Queen, my life has just changed so much! A bit like when someone suddenly become a Christian or whatever other religion.

If listening carefully to the lyrics in Queen songs, almost all of them have a kind of encouraging message hidden in them.

Listening to the incredible musical talent of Queen, Freddie's magical voice and reading his life story, I've started to believe in myself in a way I've never really done before. I feel encouraged to develop the talents I do have, talents which has just been there for years but pretty much been forgotten lately.

It's a wonderful feeling really!



This weekend I'll be traveling to my home village to be with my family for the weekend. Saturday brings an Advent family gathering at my Aunt's house and I'm really looking forward to it! The only thing I don't really look forward to is the long train trip tomorrow pretty much directly after work. I'm off work at 5pm, my train leaves Central station at 6.19pm (I'll have about 40 minutes wait in Central station after work), and then I'll arrive my home village at 11.22pm! Add poor sleep for the last 1+ week and going to work overtime tomorrow morning because work is so busy these days.



I'm really quite amazed about what some music can do with someone's life. Just a few weeks ago I still felt quite down and didn't see much light in my life. And now I'm a very happy 25 year old woman who takes on each day with a smile and laugh while singing with joy within, and singing out loud at home too ;) People around me can notice a difference too.

Now I'll sing quietly for a bit more while making sure I've packed the things I'm bringing for the weekend, and then time to sleep! Tomorrow will be a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment