Friday, November 26, 2010

Now that's an idea!

It's early morning and I've slept too little again and got up at 6am to prepare the last things for the travel this afternoon along with already being on my way to work about an hour earlier than normal for a Friday.
Now while I was waiting for my commuter train at central station a few minutes ago, an idea took shape in my mind. An idea which will take a lot of time, energy and skill along with a group of people sharing the same passion. Maybe one day I'll be there... With a lot of luck... Oh well, one can have dreams. But I sure would like to at some point in my life, sing with a passionate choir out in the towns in whatever country I live in at the time, raising awareness for various diseases and conditions that today has no cure, any money donated by audience would go straight to an organization which is working on finding a cure!

Now I may just be too sleepy. But this feels like something worth to work hard for!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment